THE M36 MOAG - MOTHER OF ALL GRILLS
The M36 is not only the "Mother of all Grills", it's also the "Mother of all Smokers". The M36-S is truly the most high performance-best built cooker on the planet. It simply does not get any better than this.
Featuring a fully adjustable charcoal grate with a side searing box for ultimate grilling control with solid 1/4" stainless steel grates. For smoking, the M36 has an insulated firebox and smokes in a reverse airflow configuration. You can run the M36 as an all wood stick burner or charcoal smoker with its 13" X 17" firebox basket that can completely slide out for easy cleaning. With the firebox directly inside the cooker, temperatures inside the grill stay hotter and stable longer meaning much less refueling than traditional offset smokers. Best of all, it's built like a tank!
Thick 10 gauge 304 stainless steel construction.
Large Insulated Firebox for charcoal or all wood burning.
Fully Adjustable Grilling Grate with Side Searing Box
Can easily set up to 3 zone grilling.
Integrated 12 gauge stainless steel Top Shelf Extension allowing 3 levels for smoking or 2 levels for direct grilling.
Adjustable Grate for Grilling and Searing
The M36 comes with a standard stainless steel charcoal grate and features a solid stainless steel 'Searing Box' directly next to it. This allows a defined area for extremely hot charcoal searing. The position of your fire may be mechanically adjusted up or down. Different cooking methods require varying placements of the fire. Turning the outer solid stainless steel crank handle clockwise raises the fire grate to the “sear” position for quick cooking of steaks, burgers, etc. Turning the crank handle counterclockwise lowers the grate towards the firebox baffle for grilling chicken, ham, bread, etc. You have full control of your fire at all times.
Bottom grilling grate features a 23" X 14" stainless steel grate with an additional 12" X 9.25" solid stainless steel "searing box". The searing box has a 2.5" stainless steel wall that holds plenty of charcoal in a smaller defined area.
Thick Stainless Steel Grates
The M1's grates are constructed of heavy 1⁄4” diameter solid 304 stainless steel. We build are own grates and space the individual bars much closer to one another than our competitors. Not only does this make our grates more durable, bless chance of falling through. ut also provide a clean-solid cooking surface so smaller foods have
Gasket Sealed Lid and Stainless Steel Hinges
We use high temperate gaskets to seal our lids. This allows precise airflow and temperature control which is crucial in a high performance cooker. We have upgrade to a heavy duty stainless steel hinge to ensure you will never deal with a rusty hinge.
- 721 sq.in top grilling surface. Included M36 Top Shelf Extension can be used for an additional 400 sq inches of additional grilling space. Thats a total of 1,122 sq.in. of grilling space! The bottom grate measures 23.25" X 14.125" with a separate stainless steel Searing Box that measures 12" x 9.25". You can utilize this additional area for more smoking real estate!
- The included Top Shelf Extension measures 31.25" X 12.25"
All grates are 1/4" thick solid 304 stainless steel.
- Constructed from thick 10 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Integrated firebox for low and slow smoking with slide out charcoal basket.
- 1/4" thick firebox door with solid stainless steel handles.
- Heavy duty stainless steel hinges.
- 16 gauge stainless counters with grate tool holder cutout.
- Stainless steel handles and hardware.
- Tel-Tru Thermometers - stainless steel and weatherproof!
- Heavy duty 6" metal swivel casters with hard rubber wheels.
- Comes with a set of our 'Grate Tools' for easy grate removal.
- Overall Height: 50"
- Cooking Surface: 37.5" X 19.25"
- Overall Width: 58" with counters. 43.5" without counters.
- Overall Length: 28"
- Weight: 500 lbs
The M36-S is not a mass produced cooker. We handcraft every M Grill in small batches at a high level detail. Please allow 3-4 weeks from time of order to delivery. You simply can not rush perfection.