While most grill manufacturers look into making their products cheaper by moving manufacturing overseas, designing parts to fail, and using inferior materials; we are just the opposite. M Grills strives to build the best cookers at all costs, using the best fuels that are tried and true, designed for optimal performance, and one cooker that will do it all. The M1 is the ultimate fully adjustable charcoal grill, extremely efficient charcoal smoker, and a bonafide stick burner that should be the last cooker you ever own. The M1 is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and impeccable customer service.
THE M1 IS THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE BACKYARD COOKER.
Standard Charcoal Grills: Usually made of thin steel and feature a fixed charcoal grate. Most charcoal grills are held together with nuts and bolts and do not hold up over time. While we think charcoal is by far the best flavor in bbq grilling, most charcoal grills are now built to be replaced in a couple of years and mass produced overseas.
Offset Smokers: Inexpensive ones are usually a nightmare to smoke on. Thin steel and terrible craftsmanship. Air gaps in lids and firebox doors make them very difficult to control temperature. High end offset smokers usually fix these problems, but can be very large and overkill for the average smoking enthusiast.
Ceramic Cookers: Lack capability of using only hardwood for smoking. This all wood method of "stick burning" is the holy grail of flavorful BBQ. Most ceramic cookers lack the capabilities of 2 zone grilling as well. No ceramic cooker has a fully adjustable charcoal grate. Ceramic cookers can also be difficult to control heat once you over shoot your target temperature. Limited on cooking capacity.
Pellet Cookers: Need electricity to use. Pellets or debris can easily jam augers. Too many parts can go wrong over time from mechanical to electrical. Pellets lack the ability to match the flavor of charcoal grilling and all wood burning smoking.
Gas Grills: Well, it's gas.
Dual zone grilling capabilities: yes
Charcoal smoking: yes
All wood smoking: yes
Heavy duty construction: yes
Easy to control and maintain temperatures: yes
Built to last: yes
Perfect for novice to pro: yes
Mass Produced: no
- 481 sq inch top grilling surface. Secondary smoke rack can be used for an additional 328 sq inches of additional smoking space.
- Two 13"x18.5" cooking grates. One 23.25"x14.125" bottom coal grate or secondary smoking grate. All grates are 1/4" thick solid 304 stainless steel.
- Constructed from thick 10 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- External height adjustable coal grate for grilling and searing.
- Integrated firebox for low and slow smoking with slide out charcoal basket and ash pan.
- 1/4" thick firebox door with solid stainless steel handles.
- Heavy duty Stainless Steel hinges.
- 16 gauge stainless counters.
- Stainless steel handles and hardware.
- Tel-Tru Thermometers - stainless steel and weatherproof.
- Heavy duty metal swivel casters with hard rubber wheels.
- Industrial grade high temperature black satin paint rated at 1200 degrees F.
- Nomex High Temperature Gaskets around the lid and firebox door.
- Comes with a set of our 'Grate Tools' for easy grate removal.
- Overall Height: 48"
- Overall Width: 47.5" with counters.
- Overall Length: 27" without front hand crank.
- Grill Body Width: 32" including firebox door handle.
- Fire Box Basket: 13" x 17"
- Weight: 400lbs
Please allow 6 weeks from time of order for delivery
Continental United States: We offer our standard crating fee and lift-gate residential delivery to your residence anywhere in the Continental United States. These fees will be applied during check out.
Local Delivery: If you are located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, we can deliver your grill to you without the crating fee and set up your cooker in your preferred location.
Pick Up: If you prefer to pick up from our shop in Beatrice, Nebraska then we can waive the crating and shipping fee and help you load in your trailer or truck.
Outside the United States: We offer many different shipping services to ship our grills all over the world. If you are in another country outside of the United States, please contact us for a custom shipping quote.