Introducing the M48.
Our largest multifunctional charcoal grill and wood burning smoker!
The M48 is a 48" wide version of the M1 with more of everything! It features a fully adjustable charcoal grate for grilling and solid 1/4" stainless steel grates that can be placed in many configurations. For smoking, the M48 is a true stick burner with its 24" firebox basket that can completely slide out for easy cleaning. The firebox compartment's walls are insulated with 409 stainless steel while the bottom of the firebox compartment is double walled/ceramic insulated. The M48 has a solid steel baffle with a 409 stainless bottom separating the firebox from the main grill in a reverse airflow configuration. With the firebox directly inside the cooker, temperatures inside the grill stay hotter longer meaning much less refueling than traditional offset smokers.
Configure grates into 1 or 3 racks on one side of the cooker.
Solid Stainless handcrank to instantly raise and lower charcoal grate for grilling. You can use this same grate for additional smoking space as well.
Solid Single lid to allow longer smoked items such as smaller whole hogs.
- 888 sq inch top grilling surface. Secondary smoke rack can be used for an additional 328 sq inches of additional smoking space and an additional 481 sq inches of cooking space that can be divided in two.
- Three 13"x18.5" and One 9"x18.5" top cooking grates with Two additional 13"x18.5" bottom grates. One 23.25"x14.125" bottom adjustable coal grate or secondary smoking grate. All grates are 1/4" thick solid 304 stainless steel.
- Constructed from thick 10 gauge steel.
- Integrated firebox for low and slow smoking with slide out charcoal basket.
- 1/4" thick firebox door with solid stainless steel handles.
- Heavy duty hinges.
- 16 gauge stainless counters.
- Stainless steel handles and hardware.
- Tel-Tru Thermometers - stainless steel and weatherproof!
- Heavy duty metal swivel casters with hard rubber wheels.
- Industrial grade high temperature black satin paint that is baked in for durability.
- Comes with a set of our 'Grate Tools' for easy grate removal.
- Choose between left side firebox configuration or right! If you prefer the firebox to be on the left the hand crank and adjustable grilling grate will be on the right.
- Overall Height: 46.5"
- Overall Width: 70"
- Overall Length: 26"
- Grill Body Width: 48.25"
- Weight: 550lbs
Every M Grill comes with a limited lifetime warranty and each M Grill is hand crafted in Mesquite, Texas.