Show your Texas Pride with the original Texas shaped charcoal bbq grill.
Available in Satin Black or Metallic Copper!
The Boss Hoss is one serious grill! Made from thick 10 gauge steel, stainless steel cooking grates, handles, fasteners, and a fit and finish like a work of art.
Also features: High-end industrial thermal paint that is baked on for durability, Tel-Tru stainless steel thermometer, heavy duty swivel casters, and easy ash clean out.
M Grill Quality: Once you lift the lid on our grills, you know it’s quality. Our grills are not stamped on an assembly line or made in China. We handcraft each grill by hand in Mesquite, Texas. M Grills are made in our machine shop facility that has been in business since 1986. We design and build almost every part of the grill in house. We have been around awhile and we know how to build things right. Our mission was to build the best backyard grilling tool and I think we did so.
- 26" X 18.5" cooking surface.
- Two 13" X 18.5" solid stainless steel cooking grates.
- Constructed from heavy duty 10 gauge steel.
- A thermal insulated "West Texas Shelf" working surface.
- Stainless Steel handles and hardware.
- Tel-Tru Thermometer with +/-1% accuracy.
- Large ash lid that flips and locks into place for easy cleaning.
- 4 rolling casters (2 lockable)
- Welded latches, handles, and legs for durability.
- No Assembly Required!
- Every M Grill is built to last.
- Overall Height: 45"
- Overal Width: 28"
- Overal Length: 36.5"
- Approximate Weight: 225 lbs
Comes with an ash tool for easy cleaning and a set of stainless steel M Grills 'Grate Tools' for easy removal of grates. Watch our video in the Grate Tools section under Accessories for a demo. These tools are very handy!
WORLDWIDE: We offer many different shipping services to ship our grills all over the world. If you are in another country outside of the United States, please contact us for a custom shipping quote. Otherwise, your shipping fee will be given at checkout.
LOCAL: M GRILLS is located in Mesquite, Texas (Dallas County). You may pickup your grill from our shop at no charge. Please be aware our grills are heavy so make sure you have proper transportation. We can also deliver your grill in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex for a small transportation fee. Please let us know before checkout to adjust your shipping fee for you.